These Terms of Service (this “Agreement”) apply to:
- (a) your downloading, installing and/or using any of our games , including any connected software or services, any documentation relating to the use of any of our games and any Updates we may make available to you for any of our games (collectively, the “Software”);
- (b) your access to services that are made available by us in relation to the Software (the “Services”); and
- (c) any text, images, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, audio visual combinations, interactive content and any other media, content or information that may be made available to you through the Software or any of our Services (together, the “Content”), the Software, Services and Content together being the “Licensed Items”.
By installing or using the Licensed Items, you agree that you may only install or use the Licensed Items:
- (a) if you agree to this Agreement;
- (b) if applicable laws and regulations permit you to use the Licensed Items where you are when you use them. You acknowledge that there may be restrictions on your use of the Licensed Items in certain countries.
If you do not agree to this Clause 1.2, then do not install or use the Licensed Items.
This Agreement incorporate the followingAdditional Terms by reference:
- (b) the European Union-Specific Terms set out at the end of this Agreement.
Subject to applicable laws and regulations, to the extent that any Additional Agreements are different from this Agreement, this Agreement will apply (except in relation to the European Union-Specific Terms).
If you are under the age of 16 (or the relevant age in your jurisdiction where you are considered a minor), your parent or guardian must agree to this Agreement (both for themselves and on your behalf) before you can use the Software.
We may translate this Agreement into other languages. If there is any difference between the English version and any other language version of this Agreement, then (subject to applicable laws and regulations) the English version will prevail to the extent of the inconsistency.
You may only use the Licensed Itemsfor personal, non-commercial purposes.